We find the 100% Correct Answer which is: Allow customers to quickly reorder an item they have previously purchased. is not a benefit of Google Analytics Remarketing.
There have been visitors to your site, and since it uses Google Analytics. It has collected a wealth of information about their habits. If a user has been to your site or a product page on your site before, they are more likely to convert. Google Analytics Remarketing is the practice of leveraging information gleaned from Google Analytics to advertise again to people who have previously visited your site.
What is not a Benefit of Google Analytics Remarketing?
- Show customized ads to customers who have previously visited your site
- Create remarketing lists based on custom segments and targets
- Allow customers to quickly reorder an item they have previously purchased
- Create remarketing lists without making changes to your existing Analytics snippet
Correct Answer: Allow customers to quickly reorder an item they have previously purchased
Read More For GAIQ-Exams Questions and their Answers. 100% Correct
A remarketing audience is a collection of people whose profiles have certain characteristics, such as a high propensity to convert, and is represented by a set of cookies or mobile-advertising IDs. Advertising platforms like Google Ads and Display & Video 360 let you build remarketing audiences based on user activity on your site or app.
For More Information: Read Google Support Answer.
- What data is Google Analytics goals unable to track?
- What feature can join offline business systems data with online data collected by Google Analytics?
- What is not considered a Default “medium” in Google Analytics?
- What is a Dimension in Google Analytics? – mbzintech
- What is not considered a “Source” in Google Analytics by Default?
- When will Google Analytics be Unable to Identify Sessions from the Same User by Default?